a Holistic Retirement Plan
“Scott’s engaging and customized Retire & Aspire keynotes fit both our virtual Retirement Canada Dialogue Day and CIFPs National Conference main stage perfectly! Financial planners, advisors and retirement specialists took away valuable insights and ideas to better help their clients plan for their ‘work optional life.’ And, to top it off, Scott made everything easy. We look forward to having him speak at future events.”
I.J. McIntyre – Retirement Planning Director, CIFPs Board of Directors
“Scott is the resource I was searching for when it comes to helping my clients understand there is more to retirement. Scott was a guest at my client appreciation event. I immediately started receiving positive feedback from clients about the event the minute it concluded.”
Joseph Curry – President, Matthew and Associates
The Retirement Timeline
What Usually Happens
What We Want To Happen
Keynotes and Workshops
Delivered as keynote or half day workshop – in person or virtual
Retire and Aspire
Best Audience: Financial companies with clients who are looking to retire within the next 10 years or have been retired for 5 years or less.
Have your clients:
- Understand the essential need of a holistic retirement plan including an evolving identity and purpose, the importance of mental and physical vitality, growing social networks.
- Learn how to craft a suite of habits opening up many great growth oriented opportunities including new interests, careers and adventures.
- Start crafting a living legacy representing the best of who they are.
- Provide your clients easy to use tools to begin crafting their own plan.
This keynote or workshop is perfect for your client appreciation events.
Power Habits – Igniting Your Potential
Best Audience: Teams looking to significantly raise their performance and purposeful productivity.
Our habits allow each of us to move towards or away from opportunities, each and every day. They are the micro-routines we all have that when cared for allow seemingly small steps to cover huge distances and accomplish great things. No matter what your position is, Power Habits can reduce workplace overwhelm, help you prioritize high yield activities and projects, providing you with a greater sense of control and accomplishment.
Through inspirational stories, this value-packed keynote will deliver:
- A self-evaluation of habits we have chosen, and identifying those that do not serve us well
- Techniques to allow participants to consistently change their mindsets to a Power Habit state
- Numerous high impact Power Habits participants can begin using immediately, including those for focus, goal achievement, stress reduction and effective usage of time
- Unrestricted access to Mind Switch’s Power Habits online resources to grow participants' use of Power Habits to provide enduring and powerful change.
Best Audience: Company groups or individuals who are looking at retiring within the next 10 years.
At the centre of Lifestyle Entrepreneurship is usually a suppressed desire to run your own business with something you are passionate about at its centre. It is your time and instead of creating a business that owns you, the purpose this time is to flex and grow your entrepreneurial skills by creating a business that fits well into your work optional lifestyle.
Whether that is a part-time business run 2-days a week, a seasonal business that you shut down for months on end, or a business of your own custom time commitment, Lifestyle entrepreneurship will show you how to create a business that provides you with a compelling purpose, supplemental income and a chance to craft a post work identity.
Attendees of this inspirational and entertaining program will:
- Discover and articulate what they want from their business, both in monetary and non-monetary terms
- Learn how to put their ideas through a simple yet effective business validation filter
- Begin creating a road map to bring their business idea to life.
Why Mind Switch?
Financial security is the cornerstone of any retirement. But finances alone do not guarantee a great retirement for your clients. A great retirement demands that your clients continue to have a compelling purpose and an identity they are proud of to truly enjoy their decades ahead.
By including the Mind Switch Academy as part of your client program, you will help them prepare for the non-financial aspect of retirement by helping them develop new goals, mindsets and habits. This will not only benefit your clients but will provide you increased client loyalty and referrals.